2 cup Whole wheat flour
1 cup hot water
2tsp cooking oil
Salt to taste
1tsp Cooking oil
1 cup grated Potatoes
1 cup chopped Spinach
1tsp Ginger paste
1tsp Garlic paste
1tsp Amchur powder
1tsp Chilly powder
1tsp Cumin powder
Salt to taste
- Heat a pan with cooking oil add garlic and ginger paste. Mix for around a min.
- Add amchur, chilly and cumin powder. To it add salt. For it add potatoes and spinach. Mix all of them. Let it cook in medium flame for around 7-9mins
- Let it cool. Mash them thoroughly in hand and make medium size balls
- Mix flour, salt, oil and water together to make a soft dough. Knead the dough for couple of mins
- Divide the dough into around 8 equal parts.
- Roll the dough into 5 inch diameter circles. Put the filling in the center. Seal it by pulling the edges. Press the ball until stuffing is evenly spread. Then dip it in the flour and roll it carefully
- Heat the skillet on medium high. Place the paratha and press with the spatula so that it is evenly cooked. Before flipping add little butter. Now cook other side with little butter
- Serve it hot with curry
(for source/detailed information; click on the vegetable name)
Whole wheat flour -
- Very good source of dietary fiber and manganese
- Good source of magnesium
- Excellent source of iron, vitamin C and vitamin A
- Good source of folate, magnesium and vitamin E
- Very good source of vitamin C, a good source of vitamin B6, copper, potassium, manganese, and dietary fiber.
- Baked potato is an exceptionally healthful low calorie, high fiber food.