1 packet Noodles / Angel hair pasta/ Spaghetti (serves around 4 people)
15-20 green Beans, cut lengthwise
1/2 cup Carrot, cut into 1/4inch lengthwise
1/2 cup Capsicum / Green bell pepper, cut into 1/4inch lengthwise
1/2 cup chopped Onion
1/2 cup chopped Cabbage
1/4 cup chopped Green Onions / Scallions / Spring Onions
1/2tsp red Chilly powder
1tsp Garlic paste
1tsp Ginger paste
1/2 tsp black Pepper
Salt to taste
- Boil water in pan with salt. When water is boiling, put the noodles into the water. Cook noodles till almost tender. Drain all the water. Add about 2 tsp oil/butter to the noodles and toss it.
- Heat a wok with oil; add garlic and ginger paste. Fry for 2-3mins. Add onion and fry until it turns transparent
- Now add cabbage, carrots and beans and fry for 4mins. Now add salt; cook until the vegetables are well fried. Now add vinegar, bell pepper and green onions to it. Fry for a couple of minutes. Finally add cooked noodles/pasta and mix well
- Add black pepper; remove from heat
- Serve it hot
(for source/detailed information; click on the vegetable name)
- Excellent source of antioxidant compounds
- High in vitamin A
- Very good source of vitamin C, vitamin K, dietary fiber and potassium
- Excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese.
- Very good source vitamin A, dietary fiber, potassium, folate, and iron.
- Good source of magnesium, thiamin, riboflavin, copper, calcium, phosphorus, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and niacin.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B
- High levels of iron and minerals