1 cup Ragi flour
2 cup water
1tsp cooking oil
Salt to taste
- Mix 1 cup water with ragi flour thoroughly
- In a pan heat 1 cup water and oil. When water starts to boil; add ragi paste
- Keep mixing until it is cooked and all water is evaporated; turns to a thick lump of dough.
- Pour the dough into a plate and mix it properly. Let it cool and then make big lemon sized balls by applying little cold water to stop it from sticking to your hands.
- Serve it with sambar
(for source/detailed information; click on the vegetable name)
- Good source of protein, calcium and fiber